- Payments can be made in any of the following ways:
- By credit card on this website
- Via your Venmo or PayPal apps
- By check mailed to the office
- Our lawn technicians are not authorized to accept payments of any kind
Click any of the "+" signs below to make your payment or for more information.
Make your check payable to New England Green Lawn Care and mail it to us at P.O. Box 2321, Attleboro, MA 02703.
Enter your payment information below; you will then be directed to the credit card gateway's website.
IMPORTANT: If you experience issues after clicking the Submit button, please note the instructions that appear below OR call the office at 774-203-3282.
Submit Payment Info
- Our credit card gateway vendor recommends using the Google Chrome browser on your PC or laptop.
- If you are NOT taken immediately to a page that allows you to enter your credit card information, or if you see a swirling circle on your screen, the security settings of your device or network are preventing the transaction from being processed. This often happens if your device is a smartphone or connected to an employer or business network. It can also occur due to your firewall.
If you cannot complete your credit card transaction, we recommend that you (a) use the Google Chrome browser, (b) clear the cookies and cache in your browser, or (c) make payment in another way (Venmo, PayPal, or check) or attempt making a new transaction from a personal PC or laptop at a different location or connected to a personal network.
We offer a 10% prepayment discount to customers who pay for services in advance. Please note:
- You must contract with us for at least one program, or at least three applications or individual services, for the discount to apply. If you are eligible for the prepayment discount, it applies to all programs and services for which you hire us during the season ... so long as payment is received before services are applied.
- You do not have to prepay for all services to receive the discount. In other words, you will receive the 10% discount on the amount of your prepayment. For instance, if you contract for both the lawn and mosquito/tick programs and only want to pay for the lawn program, the discount will apply to the charge for your lawn program and NOT to those for the mosquito/tick program.
- To receive the discount, we must receive payment BEFORE services are provided. The discount cannot be applied retroactively; however, it can be provided for remaining future services.
For customers renewing from 2022 to 2023 and those hiring us before March 15, your prepayment discount must be received no later than March 15, 2023.
For customers hiring us mid-season, your prepayment must be received by us before we activate services.
For customers who do not pay for the season in advance to take advantage of our 10% prepayment discount, we create an installment payment plan - one without service charges. Because we often provide multiple services during the same visit, this permits customers to spread their payments over the longest period of time, thus requiring the payment of a smaller amount each month.
- Monthly installment payments are due by the 15th of each month between the establishment of your installment plan through the month of November.
- Each payment due represents the pro-rata amount of your annual cost of services for the season divided by the number of payments. If you add, remove, or change services, we will adjust your installment amount accordingly.
- We will send you payment coupons when we set up your installment plan; feel free to reach out to us at any time if you need duplicates.
We only provide future services after outstanding amounts are paid. Balances over 10 days are considered overdue.