Welcome, Existing Customers!
Thank you for working with us during the 2023 season - our 13th year in business!
We strive to provide the best customer service and information. Our website contains the answers to most questions you might have. Click the + sign beside any of the following topics for more details:
We have completed the renewal process for all customers and the first round of services were completed during the first week of May. If you did not receive the documents we sent between January 11 and February 2, feel free to let us know and we'll send you copies.
- You can prepay in advance for the entire season and receive a 10% discount OR you can pay in 7 monthly installments, without any installment fees.
- Your first payment was due March 15, 2023. If you missed this deadline, email Linda for an extension at [email protected].
- See below for our updated invoicing/billing procedures.
We've reduced our service area in 2023 so we can focus more efforts on providing quality customer service. In addition, we've expanded our regular programs and services. Please let us know if you'd like pricing for any of the following:
- Mosquito and tick spray - an all-natural, pesticide-free garlic and plant oil concentrate to help control the ever-growing tick and mosquito populations. With more tick-borne diseases being reported, this is an extremely beneficial treatment.
- Perimeter pest control - foundation spray to help keep unwanted insects out of your home and/or building.
- Tree and shrub care - 3 distinct services to increase flower size and/or color while promoting overall health. One of our owners is an arborist who can identify and treat ornamental trees and shrubs that are vulnerable to insect damage, disease, and animals. Contact us for a consultation.
- Fall aeration and overseeding - restores healthy soil by alleviating compaction, creating an optimal environment for seed germination/development, and helps water, nutrients, air, and fertilizer get directly to grass roots.
- Spring lime - increases the soil's pH to make it less acidic and help it absorb more nutrients; it also helps green up the grass.
- Moss control - especially helpful in shady areas or on lawns with a lot of trees; moss control adds iron to the soil, adjusts the pH level, helps the grass absorb nutrients, helps kill moss, and greens up the grass.
- Poison ivy spray - we will identify and treat poison ivy on your property.
We focus on the quality and continued health of your lawn, one that is safe for you to enjoy and for your children and pets to play on. We don't use harsh chemicals or restricted-use herbicides in our applications.
Our Mosquito/Tick program uses all-natural ingredients we prepare at our own facility. Our 7-Step Lawn Fertilization program helps control weeds when the entire 7-step process is followed--from our first visit to apply pre-emergent weed control in the early spring through our final visit in the fall. The best results are achieved when our lawn program is combined with proper watering, mowing, and maintenance. We will visit your property 5 or 6 times during the season to apply the 7 lawn treatments.
In response to the surge in serious, tick-borne disease, our Mosquito/Tick program includes 10 sprays each season. If you wish a different number of sprays this year, please submit your request by clicking the green button below. If we don't hear from you, we'll schedule 10 sprays between April and early November.
And, yes, our mosquito/tick spray also controls fleas!
Fall aeration and overseeding restores healthy soil by alleviating compaction, creating an optimal environment for seed germination/development, and helps water, nutrients, air, and fertilizer get directly to grass roots.
We also offer a perimeter pest control program that consists of foundation sprays to help keep unwanted guests (ants, crickets, earwigs, spiders, and other insects) from your home and/or building
Spring lime is highly recommended for some customers as it increases the soil's pH to make it less acidic and help it absorb more nutrients. It also helps green up the grass.
Moss control is especially helpful in shady areas or on lawns with a lot of trees; moss control adds iron to the soil, adjusts the pH level, helps the grass absorb nutrients, helps kill moss, and greens up the grass.
Feel free to reach out to us if you are interested in any other services. Keep in mind that we are not landscapers, so we do not mow lawns, do spring or fall clean ups, or similar types of service.
- If you purchased the 7-Step Lawn Fertilization program:
- We will begin services in the spring based upon the weather; this is usually in late March or early April.
- We will visit your property 5 or 6 times during the season, which ends in late October or early November.
- If you contracted for grub control services, we usually apply that product at the same time we apply one of the following treatments: early spring, late spring, or summer fertilizer. Our owners make the determination of when grub proofing is applied based on the products used and your particular lawn and lawn program.
- If you contracted for winter fertilizer and lime treatments, we usually apply them at the same time sometime between late September and early November.
- If you purchased our Mosquito and Tick services, the default number of sprays per season is 10. If you'd like to schedule any other number of sprays, please contact us ASAP.
- Our owners schedule services based on a number of variables, many of which are beyond our control (e.g., the weather, traffic, illness, etc.). Because of these variables, we do not provide advance notice before visiting. In circumstances involving safety or security, we can make exceptions. Please let us know if you have any safety/security matters we should know about, such as locked gates or dogs that are outside during the daytime.
- You can help us schedule services more efficiently if you provide us with a window of time during which we can service your property. Please let us know which of the following times works best for you:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Thursday, Friday, Monday
- Any weekday
- If we do not visit as planned due to the weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will provide services ASAP once the weather clears up. In most cases, if we don't visit as planned, we'll be out the very next workday.
We offer a 10% prepayment discount to customers who wish to pay for services in advance. Please note:
- You must contract with us for at least one program, or at least three applications or individual services, for the discount to apply. If you are eligible for the prepayment discount, it applies to all programs and services for which you hire us during the season ... so long as payment is received before services are applied.
- You do not have to prepay for all services to receive the discount. In other words, you will receive the 10% discount on the amount of your prepayment. For instance, if you contract for both the lawn and mosquito/tick programs and only want to prepay for the lawn program, the discount will apply to your lawn program and not to your mosquito/tick program. We will add your mosquito/tick program to our installment billing plan and send you payment coupons.
- To receive the discount, we must receive payment BEFORE the services are provided. The discount cannot be applied retroactively; however, it can be provided for remaining future services.
For anyone renewing or activating services after March 15, your prepayment must be received by us before we renew or activate services.
We offer 3 options for the invoicing and payment of services:
- Prepay for the year before your first service of the season is provided and receive a 10% discount for all prepaid services.
- Pay in equal monthly installments, with no installment charges, with your last payment being due by November 15.
- For existing grandfathered customers only, pay within 10 days of the date services are provided after making arrangements with our bookkeeper, Linda.
If you choose installment billing rather than prepaying, please note the following:
- Monthly installment payments are due by the 15th of each month between the establishment of your installment plan through the month of November.
- Each payment due represents the pro-rata amount of your annual cost of services for the season divided by the number of payments. If you add or remove services we will adjust your installment amount accordingly.
- We will send you payment coupons when we set up your installment plan; feel free to reach out to us at any time if you need duplicates.
If you are an existing customer who wishes to pay within 10 days of the date each service is provided, contact Linda in advance to make arrangements.
We only provide future services after outstanding amounts are paid. Balances over 10 days are considered overdue.
We offer our customers multiple methods of payment:
- Pay via Venmo - our account name for both is NEGreenLawnCare
- Pay via PayPal - our account name is NEGlawns
- Pay by credit card, on our website; credit card payments cannot be made over the phone
- Mail your check to P.O. Box 2321, Attleboro, MA 02703
- All payments must be mailed to the office or made via the website, Venmo, or PayPal
- We do not accept cash payments
- Our lawn technicians are not authorized to accept payments of any kind
- For security and privacy reasons, all credit card payments must be made via the website or with our bookkeeper.
Because we need specific information to route customer inquiries to the proper person and provide the quickest turnaround time:
- Our preferred method for you to submit customer service requests is here, on our website. To submit a request, click the green button below.
- The alternate methods are to reach out to us via text to 774-203-3282 or email at [email protected].
Keep in mind that we have operations in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Our office and management teams travel on a daily basis, often work remotely, and are not in the office every day to answer calls or receive telephone messages.
All customer service inquiries should be directed to the office. Because our lawn technicians work on schedules and our customers often depend upon them visiting on particular days, they will forward your inquiries to the office for proper routing and response.
We thank you, in advance, for our assistance in helping us provide the quickest turnaround time.
We understand that not all our customers are able to communicate electronically. However, our ability to keep track of customer requests and route them efficiently and quickly is greatly enhanced if you use either this website or email communication to contact us. Keep in mind that we have operations in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island and because our office and management teams travel on a daily basis, they often work remotely and are not in the office every day to answer telephone calls or receive telephone messages; however, they do check email often.
Our contact information appears below:
- Click the green button below to submit your request now.
- Megan handles all inquiries except those related to billing and payments:
- [email protected]
- Call: 774-203-3282
- Linda handles all billing and payment inquiries:
- [email protected]
- Call: 774-203-3282